Monday, October 25, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bar





I was excited to try the new Bounce Dryer Bar. It looked like it would be a good product and save a little of time while doing the laundry. I was disappointed after a few loads of laundry. The towels and blankets were not soft and they were actually a little scratchy. The clothes were full of static. It didn't take long before I went back to the regular dryer sheets. I've heard a few other people say the same things when they tried the bar too. Also, when we took the dryer bar out of the dryer it left behind a sticky residue. So I would say......stick with the dryer sheets. The bar is a bust.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to read your review because I have been debating buying one of these instead of dryer sheets. After reading this, glad I haven't done that yet! Sorry it didn't work out well for you though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had to be the guinea pig! On the other hand-your blog is too cute! Love the new setup.

    ReplyDelete