Sunday, September 5, 2010

Roll Tide


We were very fortunate to get some free tickets to the first Bama game of the 2010 season. It was only my second game in T-town. This was my first time getting there early enough to walk around the Quad and see everything going on there. I could not believe all of the people tailgating. These people were serious tail-gators. Some tents had 3 0r 4 tv's set up watching all of the other games for the day while they waited for Bama to start. I loved watching the band warm up before heading over to the stadium. We had great seats to watch the first win of the season.......along with over 100,000 other fans. Can't wait for the rest of the season. Roll Tide!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth ~ Can't wait to read more on your blog & ROLL TIDE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I'm following you now too :) I'm starting to really get into this.....uh oh lol

    ReplyDelete