Thursday, September 9, 2010

Completing Him Challenge


I heard about this challenge on a friend's blog (thanks Stephanie :) I checked out the website, Women Living Well, because I was really interested in it. The "official" online challenge took place in June, but I thought this was something that I could still do. I know I'm still a newlywed, but I think this challenge can be good whether you've been married 3 months or 30 years. The first week's challenge is.....

"Post Pictures from your dating days (or tell us all about it!). Think about one thing you used to do or have as a couple that you have lost in the shuffle of life. How can you regain it?"

Here are some pictures from our dating days....that wasn't very long ago :) We clicked as soon as we met. I remember talking for hours the night of our first date. I knew pretty early that he was the one for me. I didn't think it could get better than that, but married life is even better. I am so thankful and blessed to have Jamie in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are doing the challenge! I really enjoyed being challenged this summer. Marriage doesn't just happen, it takes "working" on it year after year (even if it is your first year of marriage). I hope you do better than I did at sharing what you have learned. I learned so much, but I didn't do a great job of sharing it.

    Enjoy blessing your husband and our King through this challenge!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete